Monday, February 9, 2009

My Wordle Experience once again.....

This was actually fun to make. I think I would like to try this with my Communications Studies students. Their wordles can consist of words relating to communicating and each of them will look different. I only wish that I could print them out when they are done. Our computers in the lab are not hooked up to any printers. Their work cannot be saved on the computers too.

It is amazing how I have gotten over my fear of mouse clicking. I am not the expert, but as a teacher, I will find new approaches, new tools to support the learning in a different way as Marnie says in her podcast. Why deprive students of the opportunity to learn something new?

1 comment:

Jim S. said...

Good work Rheda. You are going to have so many web tools at your disposal by the end of your course! I checked out wordle because of your posting and it seems really neat. Can you post yours on Blogger? Where does it go?