Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just having some fun with pictures....

I created a picture using piZap and totally thought it would be ideal for my students who are blogging. I will attach a link here if you want to see the picture. The picture was taken at our first cultural camp with the high school students. They are laying down spruce boughs on the ground inside the wall tent. Some of the girls did sleep on the spruce boughs that night, including me.

http://www.pizap.com/gallery_display_page.php?imagename=pizap.com0.5332438158802688.jpg

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a remember that some of these sites have more appropriate advertising than others. The "Asian Bride" ads may not go over too well so this tool may not be one the students use, but you may use and embed in a blog.
(Didn't see these ads when I made my PiZap that's for sure so it surprises me - that is something we have to be careful of when using the free tools. We can't control what ads they include.)
M

chanalquay said...

rustyzeda
That is so cool, Rheda. Have you thought you would be getting all these great ideas if we didn't have this class? We are sure learning a lot, aren't we? Keep up the good work. Your blog is looking good.

Duane Hauk said...

Good work Rheda. I used a site called Bubbleshare that allows for the same type of posting. I didn't see any borderline ads on Bubbleshare but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Just another tool. It looks like the students were having fun.

Jim S. said...

Funny stuff Rheda! Did you put anything over the spruce boughs? Or did you set the sleeping bags on top of them? Duane and you have some good images going with piZap and Bubbleshare.

Brent said...

Good pictures Rheda. It's another free tool I can add to my toolbox.