Wednesday, March 4, 2009

itunes university

I am listening to Smithsonian Global Sound on itunes. All the recordings are free and it's quick to download as well. I picked the ballads in poetry and I pasted the site here if you are interested in using this as part of your lessons in English in high school. They seem to be user friendly and as most high school students have access to ipods and itouch, these videos and sound recordings can be downloaded for free. I will explore more on this portion of PD and go from there.

http://www.smithsonianglobalsound.org/archives_05.aspx

1 comment:

Jim S. said...

Hey thanks for the comments Rheda on my blog. To answer your question I am using my blog and the class blog for my project. All my students have a blog in Bio 30 and have reflected once on them and once on my class blog.

As for podcasting if you read one of my postings I have given the basics steps needed for it. I did in late February.

As for your PD posting, do you find this a valuable form of PD or not?